Join over 300 real estate investors, owners, and developers at the Honest Buildings Real Estate Innovations Summit for a day of high impact networking and insight. Learn how innovative thinking, technology and practices will re-shape the future of our industry, from the workplace to public spaces to urban infrastructure.
Featured Speakers Include:
Top Three Reasons to Attend:
- Hear a cross-section of industry professionals discuss how innovation thinking has impacted all aspects of developing and managing a building today, including acquiring land, getting design and construction funding, and operating the finished product.
- Learn about real successes, failures and surprising outcomes directly from the people who are field testing new ideas and approaches.
- Innovation doesn’t just mean new technology. The most successful investors are those who constantly look for practical, actionable solutions to everyday problems. Hear how they approach problem solving and what new opportunities for increased ROI could be staring you in the face.
- Asher Abehsera, Chief Executive Officer, LIVWRK
- Marty Burger, Chief Executive Officer, Silverstein Properties
- Christopher Cayten, LEED AP – Managing Director, CodeGreen
- Daniel Cobleigh, Managing Director, Design & Development, Madison Realty Capital
- MaryAnne Gilmartin, President & CEO, Forest City Ratner
- Michael Horodniceanu, President, MTA Capital Construction
- Andrew Kimball, Chief Executive Officer, Industry City
- Riggs Kubiak, Chief Executive Officer, Honest Buildings
- Jared Kushner, President, Kushner Companies
- Doug Lawrence, Managing Principal, 5 Stone Green Capital
- Gifford Miller, Principal, Signature Urban
- Ron Moelis, Co-Founder, L+M Development Partners
- Toby Moskovits, Chief Executive Officer, Heritage Equity Partners
- Mehul Patel, Chief of Staff, Empire State Development
- Jonathan Schultz, Co-Founder & Managing Principal, Onyx Equities
- Jordan Vogel, Principal, Benchmark Real Estate Group
- Jamie Wiseman, Principal, Cayuga Capital Management
- Young Woo, Principal, Young Woo
- Isaac Zion, Co-Chief Investment Officer, SL Green Realty
Agenda at a Glance:
- HB Innovation Talks
- Keynote Presentation: Marty Burger of Silverstein Properties
- Home & Community: Building for Tomorrow
- Built for Living: Workplace of the Future
- Something from Nothing: Creating Large Scale Public Spaces from Scratch
- Urban Infrastructure: The Foundation of Future Development
- Keynote Presentation: MaryAnne Gilmartin of Forest City Ratner